Sep 3rd, 2020 | Tom Talks

GOODBYE TRUMPTARDS! Tom decided not only to block Donald Trump supporters from his social media pages, but from his life. Have you done this? Hear about Tom's experience saying goodbye to friends he's known for decades as well as many with whom he has worked.

Here is what Tom posted on The Tom Leykis Show Facebook page about Trump supporters and the response to it

Have you had to cut Trump supporters out of your life? Tell Tom your story: tom@blowmeuptom.com.

HOUR 1

Comments

Submitted by mrbruce1 on

I've lost lots of friends over this ans even my own sister, they are all dead to me!! It's one thing if they would actually listen to me but they never do and try to convince me I'm wrong, well I'm done with it !! Good for you and thanks for giving me the courage to do the same

Submitted by War-A-Tron on

Thirty years ago,when I was a kid, I would wonder how the population of a country could radicalise off someone with a Charlie Chaplin moustache

Thirty years from now, I imagine there will also be kids asking the question about how people radicalised off this Trump bloke on the telly.

Submitted by gingerrican420 on

In a world or crazy you are one of the best voices out there !!!!

Submitted by jlem6286 on

Dont have anything to do since right after the 2016 election! Right after election day I got the I need to find god I am going to hell bullshit (I am a proud atheist pot smoker both hate that) from both and cut off all contact (up to the point my dad died this month and we never talked again, not even angry anymore fuck em, got my dad right here!

Submitted by theaceitsme on

I am not on your friends list , I am a 30 something African man in Finland .but you are like a father to me . much love .

Submitted by carlene on

I was so happy to hear this excellent message. I wish more people was brave enough to do this! Trump reminds me of hitler.... and I for one am glad that I just started listening to you again, and will continue to pay my monthly dues to listen to you, knowing that it is a safe place where people will not be belittled for not supporting his jerkass.
Your amazing!!!

Submitted by deweydec on

I really enjoy the podcast. This episode resonates with me as I too have cut out all Trump supporters. The real derangement are the people who think he is the greatest president of all time. That is delusional thinking. There are about 100 members of the GOP who are openly supporting Biden...I have never in my life seen that many members of the GOP support the opposite party and I think that speaks volumes about how awful Trump is.